Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ramblings of a Mom

*


*

Not sure why but I haven't felt I've had much to post lately. Seems we are the most boring family around! I know the kids have said and done funny things but if I don't post them right away, they get forgotten. Anyone else have that problem.
*
Tonight, for instance, Mya had a pull up on her head with her face sticking out of the leg hole and now she has the pull up on over her pants. What's up with that???
To add to our oddness, I found some frozen Christmas cookies and decided to treat my sweet tooth. So they will be popped in the oven in a few minutes. No frosting available. Therefore, less mess and calories but still very tasty. Oh great! I just went upstairs to put the cookies in the oven and the kids are eating the frozen cutout cookies! See you in the ER! ;)
*
I have the TV show "House" running in the background as I type. What a crazy show! I work in medicine and I can't even follow it. It is intriguing but strange.
*
Last week's open house went OK. Two families dropped by, one of which could be a good contact. Our realtor is doing a good job.
*
Noah's language improves. I have that from the daycare workers who can tell a difference. Mya's preschool collected food for the foodshelf. My camera needs batteries and I only remember when I take it out to snap a picture. Yep, I'm out of it lately. Fortunately, I found the batteries to snap the above pictures for your viewing pleasure. AND yes, Noah is playing with cookie dough in the last picture.
*
SO, why am I unable to think clearly and post to my blog?? My head is filled with HTML programming from working on blogs. Becky and I are doing an all out promo for Busy Mama Blog Design. We have done some nice ones and hope that others will contact Becky for a blog makeover. We are also expanding the biz into the WordPress venue. That was a challenge for this little brain. BUT, by the grace of God, a breakthrough was made and two designs were up and running. Now we have two clients to design. Should be fun. I do love creating/designing blogs almost more than blogging and that's the truth!

6 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

Your kids look just as sweet as your Christmas cookies. Your spring blog is darling. Best wishes with the house showings. I feel your stress.

Anonymous said...

love the pics, i was starting to go through withdrawal! what a busy bee you are. hope you are keeping your stress level down- i've been trying to work on that. :o) miss you guys!
-katie

Steffie B. said...

you crack me up...and the blog stuff that you figure out amazes me! ;)

Can't sleep.....I just eed this week to fly by....

Pam said...

That is great to hear that Noah's speech is improving. Ethan's improves a little everyday. Of course we understand more than those who are not around him all the time.

McMGrad89 said...

What cool thing that you design blogs. Something I could probably do, but choose to put my brain energy elsewhere...So I say hats off to you and Becky.

I saw your comment on my friend Roban's "momments in time." She and I are fellow Scrapbloggers and if you want to know more go to Scrapblog.com. It's FREE (although there is premium stuff too.) She is Flygirl and I am MommyVictory. Hope to see you there.

Annemarie

Colette said...

I always thought boring is good. It means that there is nothing bad to enter. you know, all those medical histories I update at work.
Have a great boring day!
Hope weather gets warmer outside like those cookies looked inside.