Saturday, May 30, 2009

Erin Graduates--With Honors!

My Baby of the Bigs is out of High School ~ Where does the time go??

Kisses with the Littles.

Here they all are so you can see their faces!

The seniors played their last notes of H.S. band wearing their caps and gowns.

Hugs from Daddy!

5 viewers thoughts.:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Congratulations Erin! I love the photo of the littles on each shoulder!

Blessings,
Robin

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

I remember those days not so long ago. (atleast it seems not so long ago) My 'baby' of my 'bigs' will graduate from college in a just a few short weeks. Whew... where does the time go.

Congratulations Erin! You've made your mom and dad so proud! I'm certain you are probably headed for college in fall - Best of Luck!

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, Congratulations Erin!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ERIN! (tear, tear)
- Katie

Don and Be said...

Congratulations on the 'honors', Erin. If I were your parent, I'd be so proud of you - heck, I don't even know you and I'm proud of you!
Congratulations to you too, Verna!
HomeDaddy