Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just a Swingin'








Mom, will you watch me! I can touch the tree! Higher, higher!

5 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Looks like a perfect Spring day for those two!
What fun to have such a big area to play in :)

Laura L. said...

Wow, those are some high flyin' kids! Looks like lots of fun.

I hope things are coming okay with the packing. I'm sure it's a job and a half.

You'll have to tell me where you bought and stuff. If you need help with the kids for awhile at anytime around the move, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Haha wow was going to say she's flying high. I'm sure she was giggling the whole time! Love that first pic- she's so cute!
- Katie

Anonymous said...

P.S. Noah's shirt is hilarious!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Holy smokes! They ARE touching the sky in the last photo!!! :)

Blessings,
Robin