Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OH MY WORD!!


I have packed 12 boxed and that hasn't even made a dent in the house. A few cupboards are bare but there is just so much that I really don't know where to start!! Think I will sit down next to Noah and chew on my toe!

7 viewers thoughts.:

Nancy said...

But can he pick his nose with his toes, like a certain little girl I won't name was caught doing and I got it on camera? !!
I'm saving it for when she is a teenager as blackmail when she won't behave :)
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Haha wow... well i suppose do it while you can... can't bend that way when you get older. :o)
- Katie

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Oh to be that flexible again. NOT!

I hate packing!!!!!!!

Don and Be said...

I just tried that ... off for an adjustment ....

redmaryjanes said...

He's all boy...that's for sure!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

ROFL! What I would give to get my toe to my mouth! :)

I HATE packing....but it must be done. Have fun!

Blessings,
Robin

Pam said...

I catch Hannah doing that from time to time. He is just the cutest thing. Love the house.