Monday, June 15, 2009

It Just Gets Crazier

Well, we had hoped that this appraisal that the buyers mortgage company is requiring be scheduled for today. No such deal. It will be Wednesday morning. Closing can be no quicker than 48 hours after the appraisal. So, Friday is a possibility but probably won't happen. We are thinking Monday or Tuesday or better yet Wednesday of next week as then I will not have to take a vacation day.

On the immobilized knee situation, I put on what I now call my peg leg and within an hour had a burning sensation at the knee. I thought it was just because I was vacuuming and getting overheated for too much activity and yes, stress. Changed to a smaller brace. Still no relief on the burning. Took a closer look and now I think some sort of bug or spider was in the peg leg and stung me. I have a red patch the size of a grapefruit. I put ice on it and felt better. Decided to take a shower and that felt like someone was touching a hot iron to that area. Just nuts I tell you!

I am going to practice some deep breathing and calm down. God is in control . . .God is in control . . . God is in control . . . .

3 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

You poor thing! Hang in there.

Dena and Zion said...

I wanna see pics from erins grad party! :) and of carrie since she was here i think for that.

pk @ room remix said...

Doesn't it amaze the way everything hits at once sometimes? Sounds like you have the right attitude though - God is in control! it's all going to work out for good.