Saturday, June 13, 2009

Life's Little Glitches


Well, life is a series of events--ups and downs. Yesterday we got news that the buyers of our home have to have an additional appraisal prior to closing. That means a 2-3 day delay in moving. Crazy!!


Then today, I decided that I need to go to the same day clinic doc for me knee problem. Weak meniscus--knee immobilization and a visit to not only my GP but most likely an orthopaedist. Well, yipee skipee! Will be hard to help move with this thing on my leg. Guess I will take it off on moving day and just "Get 'er done" -- ;)


Through it all, I know there is a reason for the delay and getting to the doc at this time. Could be we need to do more here before we leave. Could be I need a couple of healing days to make it through the move without further damage to my knee. Either way, it will work for good.

3 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

Best wishes with the knee and the BIG move. Hang in there. (((hugs)))

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh no! I'm thinking that perhaps God is telling you to take a break with that knee issue. And... I'm not sure you should just "get er done" with your knee in pain? You are one tough mama! :) No rest for the weary! :)

I hope your knee heals quickly!
Blessings,
Robin

Mr.Brian said...

I feel for you with knee pain.I often have that too, mine is old age and good old artherites.