Friday, June 19, 2009

Still Waiting but Getting Closer

The appraisal has come through better than we had hoped. Now we wait for the underwriters (the ones who requested this second appraisal) to do all the necessary paperwork. Looks like middle of next week now. Not holding my breath. Don't want to change around my work schedule so thinking Wednesday is the best.


Still keeping busy with the Busy Mama Designs. The economy is stinky right now and people aren't buying anything too well. However, I have added a new design that I hope will catch someone's eye.


On a side note, I am very excited for the Bilby's as they have been offered a matching grant from Lifesong For Orphans. Go HERE to read the details.


Got Katie and Phil's wedding gift on order. Nope, no hints here as Katie pops in to see what we are up to. I ordered them from my friend, Robin, at Red Thread Stitches. It's a special wedding order. Enough said.


1 viewers thoughts.:

pk @ room remix said...

Glad to hear you're getting CLOSER! Hope it all moves swiftly from here on out.