Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kindergarten Enrollment


Today was the day that we finally got it together and registered Mya for Kindergarten. It took me a bit to find out where to do that and then get all the paperwork together but is all in order.

Mya is over the top excited to go to Kindergarten. She had me print her very own supply list and would go shopping today if I would allow but as most moms know, shopping too early often means reshopping later. So we will wait until just before the open house.

When we find out if she is going to morning or afternoon class, I will make Noah's preschool arrangements and final daycare arrangements for the school year. All of that will happen in early August. Until then, we will be taking swimming lessons for 2 weeks. The fun just never ends!!

3 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

I help with enrolling students in our district and kindergarten enrollment is almost always quite difficult for the parents. The kids are excited and the parents have tears in their eyes.

Steph

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm gonna have such a hard time when the Tongginator goes this year. We are already enrolled - her physical in on Monday - and she is over-the-top excited!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Kindergarten already? How fun for Mya!

I hope you are enjoying your new home...it looks gorgeous!

Blessings,
Robin