Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Pre-K testing --Noah

The school district called today and they have an opening at 2 pm. I really don't know how Noah will do. He has been evaluated for speech so many times that he just plain refuses to participate. I sure hope they make it fun cuz I'm just not sure he will cooperate. I'm actually hoping he qualifies for school based speech as that would save us some money but he is on the border for ability. Guess we will find out. No time for boredom here. Always something!

Follow up: The "testing" went well. At one point, Noah did refuse to participate. Apparently he had had his fill. Fortunately the tester mentioned a reward at that time. It helped so they could complete the activities. Noah is pretty much on target for Kindergarten next year. He starts preschool next week. Such a big boy!

1 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

I'll be anxious to hear how it goes. Best wishes getting Noah to cooperate!!