Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall after Winter!

I'm playing a bit of catch up on my blog. I have been a bad blogger. I have been taking the pictures, just not posting them. I hope you enjoy catching up with our kiddos!


We raked leaves a couple Saturdays ago (post dated to nearly correct time). As usual, the kids had fun raking and jumping and hiding in the leaves.





They really did help us get them bagged up. They are great helpers when they decide to be!

I had to do more leaves on Halloween because other trees had fallen by then. It was much chillier than the posted pictures. The kids actually helped our neighbor, Dave, bag his leaves and also Dan in the back. Fortunately, unlike our other home, we are finished with the leaves for the year now. In EB, we had so many trees that we just kept bagging until the snow flew!



We love our new home and have not regretted moving at all. To everything, there is a season!














video


THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR THAT I CAN RECALL PLAYING IN SNOW PRIOR TO RAKING LEAVES. STRANGE YEAR HERE IN THE UPPER MIDWEST.

2 viewers thoughts.:

Laura L. said...

Very cute pictures. Yes, I bet you are happy to be about done with the leaf raking. I'm sure that is a big difference from your other place.

Carrie said...

i remember a snake coming out of the pile once at the old place and that ruined it for me. icky!