Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Taking Advantage





Did a bit of "after Halloween" shopping and picked up some dress up clothes for 75% off. Figured it was cheaper than going to the toys section and paying through the nose. Got 2 Doctor outfits (different sizes), a wedding dress, another frilly dress, and a fireman suit --5 costumes for $20. Not bad! No, I did not pick up any candy. We have some left yet and I certainly don't need more UNLESS it lasts until Christmas because I could use it for the bags that we give the kids after the annual Sunday School program.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

Great minds think alike. I picked up 3 princess costumes after Halloween at 75% off. They are going into a dress-up box as a Christmas gift. Your kiddos look adorable. Hugs!

Laura L. said...

Oh my goodness! What a great idea. I wish I had a great mind. Ha ha. Maybe I will have to see if there's anything else left in the stores.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!
-Katie

redmaryjanes said...

Great deals Verna!

It's All A Part of Life said...

Awesome outfits!

Love your kiddos so much!

Linda