Friday, November 06, 2009

Yep, It's MY Birthday!


Because I am working tonight, my dear hubby brought me these beautiful yellow roses last night--one for each of the kids and one for him! Yellow (pale) IS my favorite color! Mom called me at 9:00 AM--the time that I was born. Both Mya and Noah wished me Happy Birthday and Erin (and Koda Bear) did too. Joe sent a text. That leaves Carrie. Not worried, she will call too. So far, I must have received a gazillion well wishes from Facebook via email notification. [I have not been on FB this week as I am doing a 7 day FB fast but my blog posts go on through Twitter.] Thank you all for your wishes. What I would prefer to do tonight instead of work would be to go to the P,C&D concert but I did not think to ask for my BD off! Who would have know that concert would be on my BD! Thank you all for your well wishes. You have made my day much brighter!

5 viewers thoughts.:

It's All A Part of Life said...

Happy Birthday Verna! Sounds like you are already having a wonderful birthday. Thank you for all you do for the body of Christ. You help so much. Love, Linda

Kim K. said...

Happy Bday! Your roses are beautiful.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Verna! Love the yellow rose's, they too are my favorite. Enjoy the nice weeeknd!

Nancy

pk said...

Happy Birthday Verna! Hope you had a wonderful day...

Laura Nipper said...

Happy Birthday!