Tuesday, December 08, 2009

5 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

Yummy! I want to come to your house!! I could use a good chocolate fix right about now.

Kristi said...

I am hungry now. Verna great pics of the kids and the cookies! I took down the recipe. How long did you bake yours? Wish you didn't live so far away, we would have to drop in!

Laura L. said...

Your blog looks very sparkly and festive! The picture of the kids in the header is just too precious. I hope this is your Christmas card photo, it's just that good! :)
Looks like things are great at your house. Have an awesome Christmas season.

Carrie said...

you better keep some of those for me when i get there. i love those cookies!!

Colleen said...

So, your swedish cookbook still gets plenty of use too. That's one of my favorite standbys too. Lots of stains on the pages, just like mine!