Monday, December 28, 2009

More Photos

TV time on CHristmas night.

Food, food and more food.

Snowman after dark.

Living room fun.

I like this popper thingy.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

We like "trouble" in our house too. Beautiful snow. We've been shoveling lately, but not as much as you have. Happy "almost" New Year!!

Oatsvall Team said...

surprise ... guess who .. I have missed checking in on you and popped over to see the kids .. they have grown so much !!!! love ya sister and pray 2010 has many blessings for you !!!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy New Year Verna! Thank you for touching my life in 2009.

May God shower you and your family with blessings in 2010!

Love,
Robin

God's Grace said...

ooooooooooooooo, I forgot about the game trouble! We're going to have to get that one =) I love seeing your family Verna! Terry