Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Couple Pix

When I came home from work on Thursday night, it was already Jan 1, 2010. I walked into a quiet house, not because everyone was sleeping but because they were not home!! Keith and the kids were invited to my brother's home for the evening and stayed to ring in the new year. Here is Mya pointing to the clock to prove that they got home at 12:20 am. Fun for the moment but tired kids the next day. They have been running on fumes for so long that I expect them to crash soon. Tomorrow is back to everything. Let's hope for a smooth transition.

Here are the kids packing to drive out to my parents' farm on Friday. As you can see, they were ready to stay more than a few hours. I had to have them put some of it back!

Noah has become quite the computer boy. He plays many different games. As you can see here, he is not alone in his computer time. Kinko is his buddy! Here she is behaving. One shot has her nipping at his fingers! Such a stinker.

3 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

too cute with Noah at the computer....I need to work on getting one for the kids....had one but lost the screen in a storm....HNY! ;)

Kim K. said...

Best wishes with the transition back from the holidays. I'm already dreading the morning rush. Happy New Year!!

Laura L. said...

The kids look so cute. That Kinko is too. He reminds me of a cat we had when I was a kid.
You're brave to let the kids stay up so long. Jadyn would have hit the wall and passed her prime by then. Ha.