Monday, November 01, 2010

Not So Scary

This Halloween was again greeted with anticipation for the kids. After finding candycanes at Sam*s club, we decided that we would hand those out for the occasion. I got the bright idea that it would be fun for Mya to dress as Mrs. Claus. I found the cute dress at Goodwill and then got some boots and leggings at W*M--she should get lots of wear out of both. Noah had planned to be a fire fighter but changed his mind when he saw this running suit I bought him. He just wanted to wear it. So he became the athelete. Unfortunately, Noah bonked his hurting tooth with a basketball and did not go out to collect candy. [The tooth is bad and will be removed tomorrow morning :( ] So much for Halloween 2010. On to Thanksgiving!

3 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

Cute pic. Clever costume and candy cane idea. I'm sorry to read about Noah's tooth. Ouch.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

OUCH! Big hug to that sweet Noah! I LOVE the idea of Mrs. Santa handing out candy canes! I don't believe I've ever seen Mrs. Santa on Halloween. :)

Sharon Ankerich said...

You won the Pure Religion T Shirt on A Joyful Heart. Please pay the Chip In $25 within 24 hours and we will have it shipped right out to you!
Blessings!
Sharon and Lynn